Friday, August 15, 2008

Doctor Update, and other stuff!


Flannery had her two month check-up a week ago and she is doing wonderfully. She weighs 14 lbs and is 23 inches long. She also had to get some more vaccinations and she cried so much. I nursed her afterward and she went to sleep right away. It's hard seeing her have to get shots. Her face gets the most pitiful little look. I'm glad she doesn't have to do that for another two months. She is doing so many fun things. She will look at her fist, and stare at it for several minutes. She also will squeal sometimes when she gets excited. She is so fun to talk to, and play with. I sometimes don't get much done during the day because I'm so mesmerized by her!

Other news-I have a job at Central Church of God weekday school. I am going to be working in a toddler room, and I'm so happy! I can take Flannery and she will be in the room next to me. I will be working Tuesday-Thursday, 9:00am-1:30pm. I'm so thankful for this job!!!

1 comment:

Scarfy said...

April, This is April L.

I love to see Flannery smiling so big. She's adorable.

I'm glad you got a job where you don't have to be very far from your baby. Lots of moms struggle with that sort of thing.

Exciting!
Loveyou!